Note: the technical term for the way this is cooked is called a "sous vide".
Here's a great recipe I swiped over at Mr. Breakfast!
Omelettes In A Bag (1 serving)
2 Large Eggs
1 Tablespoon of Cheese
1 Tablespoon or so of any other ingredient you like in your omelette (like bacon or onion) - Optional
1 Small Ziploc Bag (*Though, I'd suggest a freezer bag as they're more durable.)
- Crack eggs right into the small Ziploc bag.
- Add the cheese and any option ingredients you like.
- Seal the bag, squish the ingredients to mix.
- "Burp" the air out.
- Bring a medium-sized pan of water to a heavy boil.
- Drop Ziploc baggie into the boiling water.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Carefully, remove baggie from the water. Open the bag and roll the omelette onto a plate.