1 lb large shrimp, peeled, deveined, washed
8 slices good quality bacon, preferrably maple smoked
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons marmalade
2 tablespoons apricot preserves
Optional: Fresh pineapple chunks
6-8 wooden skewers soaked in warm water
- Mix apricot preserves, marmalade and dijon together.
- Toss in shrimp to coat. Marinate a minimum of an hour, however can keep up to overnight in the fridge.
- Heat up grill to high.
- Wrap each shrimp in bacon and skewer. Limit 2 shrimp per skewer.
- Optional: skewer pineapple in between each shrimp.
- Spray either side of kebabs with Pam.
- Cook on hot grill about 2-3 minutes per side.