Scooter Schmillowitz's Pork Rind Fondue
As It Appears at Bert Christensen's Weird & Different Recipes
1 large bag of pork rinds
1 brick of Velveeta Cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
6 slices of crispy bacon
1 small onion
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 jalapeno peppers
1/2 bag of chocolate chips (butterscotch chips may be
- Place the Velveeta cheese and chocolate chips in a large crock pot.
- Heat on low for approximately 1/2 hour.
- Crumble the bacon into small pieces.
- Dice the onion and peppers on a cutting board.
- After the cheese and chocolate has completely melted, add the bacon, onions, and peppers.
- Pour in the sour cream and maple syrup.
- Mix thoroughly and cook for another hour on low.
- Dip each pork rind into the fondue and place on a sheet of wax paper.
- Let the coated pork rinds cool.
- Dip each pork rind into the fondue again and repeat the procedure.
- Place the rinds into the freezer and serve chilled with anchovies.
Dan RyanMaster Chef for a major fast-food restaurant chain somewhere in the continent of North America.
Collected by Bert Christensen.Toronto, Ontario(home of some very weird recipes) web site: http://bertc.com/