Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Note to Self: Christmas Cookies 2020, Cannoli Cookies

 

It is less than three months until Christmas 2020, and already I am considering possible new inclusions in the array of holiday cookies I'll churn out. 

Given how shitty 2020 has been thus far, we need to find things to look forward to, and have a purpose to our lives, and for me, that means making things for friends and family. 2020 has diminished my circle of friends and family, so it's even more imperative that I try to find some purpose in my life. 

Anywhoo--I found this recipe for Holy Cannoli Cookies, and thought, on a regular basis I have all of the ingredients on hand, so right off the bat, it is a winning recipe. Plus? Who doesn't like cannolis?  (Just keep your filthy mouth shut if you don't like cannolis! J/K *but not really!*)

Recipe is printed up (in color) AND is in a plastic page protector because I have a feeling this will be in regular rotation!

Try and have a nice day out there!

No comments: