1 rolled loin of pork, untied, pounded until it is even thickness
1/2 Cup apple butter (not apples and butter combined, it's a preserve "APPLE BUTTER")
2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp. Herbes de Provence
Handful of raisins
Handful of walnuts, chunked
1 granny smith apple, peeled, cored, cubed
- Unroll loin of pork. Pound until even thickness.
- Mix apple butter, dijon mustard and herbes de provence, and smear on UP SIDE (side facing you/up) of the loin of pork.
- Scatter raisins, walnuts and apple chunks on loin.
- Roll back up and tie securely.
- Spray some pam or put some olive oil on outside and dust with more Herbes de Provence or just some salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Roast as normal. (Normal for me would be sticking it in a 400 degree preheated oven for the first 20 minutes; Decrease to 350 and cook for another 30-40 minutes).