Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Note to Self: Three Ingredient Berry Cobbler

Seriously considering making this recipe. I mean, what's not to love about it? At least two of the ingredients I have on hand currently at home (clear fizzy soda and cake mix--both sugar free, by the way). I'd just need  two 12 oz bags of frozen berries. I bet ginger ale would add some nice taste to this, too. 

Later on this month, I may or may not have a friend in from out of town (we're planning on attending a class in NYC, provided it's not cancelled, which, as of this writing, it appears that if it were to be cancelled it might end up being a last minute thing--which I can only assume would be a huge pain in the ass to the person coming in to NYC from IRELAND to teach the class. 

I might make a chorizo & sweet potato "tater tot" torta/frittata and serve this cobbler along with it. MIGHT.

No comments: